Product added to cart
Footwear Safety Rating
- Water Resistant Upper 3 items
- Antistatic 9 items
Footwear Slip Resistance
- SRC Rated Slip Resistant Sole Unit 11 items
Delivery Before 12pm Next Day
- Styles Available 2 items
Delivery Next Day
- Styles Available 2 items
Slip On Safety Shoes
Slip On Safety Shoes, Kitchen Safety Shoes, Black and White Safety Clogs
Ideal for those who need to get their footwear on and off easily. This compact range of slip on safety shoes is ideal for those who prefer this type of style to the more traditional lace ups that can be found on the market today. With styles available for Men and Women in the workplace these styles go with a wide variety of clothing including formal business wear, casual clothing and corporate uniforms. Take a look at our slip on and safety clogs collection which are available in a black or white finish Our collection of Kitchen and Slip On Styles means you can walk with style and comfort.
The Origins of Slip On Shoes and Safety Clogs
The history of footwear can be traced back thousands of years where the first examples of footwear have been unearthed by archaeologists. However the modern formal and casual shoes of today can be traced back to around the 1840's when the first true slip-on or loafers as they were known, were first produced by small shoe companies in the United Kingdom. Since this time these designs has been constantly developed by shoe makers, some with side gussets for ease of donning and some designs that resemble moccasins, but the modern slip on shoe is now available in wide variety of designs for both Men and Women.
The continued popularity of this type of footwear has meant it was inevitable that these designs would eventually be continued to be developed for those employees requiring safety footwear for the work place. Modern slip-on safety shoes still retain some of the formal design characteristics you would associate with this type of footwear, but in more recent years some more casual designs have come onto the market which is ideal for those who prefer the advantages of a slip on without having to settle for just the traditional formal look.
When selecting your next pair you must ensure that they fit correctly, unlike styles that are fastened to the feet by using a traditional lacing system or modern Velcro systems, the securing of slip-on to the foot is in the majority reliant on the correct fit. Get the fit right and the comfort and convenience of the style will shine through. Get the fit wrong and you will leave yourself potentially prone to blisters, sore feet and other aliments normally associated with badly fitting footwear. If you are unsure about the sizing of a particular design or brand then call our customer service team who will be happy to help with your queries and questions.
Best Selling Styles Kitchen and Slip On Safety Shoes
Although we supply footwear for both Men and Women the safety slip on styles tend to be more popular with Ladies in the workplace, hence the range contains more female styles than male versions. These styles include the Cat Woman model which incorporates a modern design with a host of comfort features that include an exclusive air pump comfort insole and shock absorbing heel area to reduce impact shock on and around the heel area. This style has proved to very popular with a number of wearers in a wide variety of occupations.
Other styles which are worth a mention are the formal styles of Ladies Safety Shoes from the Parade Footwear Collection which are firm favourites for those working in managerial positions whilst the Sophia Black Leather Safety Shoes from Lavoro continue to be popular with a large number of customers
Points to consider when you have selected your next pair of Slip On Safety Shoes
When you have chosen your next pair and received them via your chosen delivery method there are a number of points to consider once you have received your purchase. Please read these hints and tips to help you get the most out of your new pair.
- Try them on in a clean dry area and make sure they fit properly. If you require an exchange for a different size follow our simple returns procedure. Remember correctly fitting footwear will improve your foot health and posture.
- Keep your new safety shoes free from dirt and muck, use a recommended cleaner and polish as this will keep your shoes looking great and if you have purchased a pair with leather uppers, the polish will feed the leather and prolong its life by helping prevent the leather from drying out and then cracking.
- If you happen to get your safety shoes wet let them dry out naturally at room temperature. Never force dry your footwear near a heat source or naked flame, force drying can significantly reduce the life of the shoes and cause failure of materials and components. Warranty claims on footwear will not be considered by the manufacturers and are deemed invalid if the footwear has been forced dried.
- If possible alternate your footwear by wearing a different pair each day. This allows the pair you wore the previous day to dry. The inside of Shoes and Safety Boots do become wet and mosit from perspiration from the feet and this moisture needs to dry out naturally. For those who suffer with foot odour this is good method to try and reduce these symptoms.
- £28.50 Exc Tax£34.20 Inc Tax£38.95 RRP (inc vat)£4.75 (12%) You Save
- £48.75 Exc Tax£58.50 Inc Tax£59.00 RRP (inc vat)£0.50 (0%) You Save
- £47.50 Exc Tax£57.00 Inc Tax£68.00 RRP (inc vat)£11.00 (16%) You Save
- £45.00 Exc Tax£54.00 Inc Tax£67.50 RRP (inc vat)£13.50 (19%) You Save